- Avoid high calorie/hyperglycemic food
- Wash your face with non-alkaline cleanser thrice a day. Soaps containing salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide work well for mild acne.
- Apply anti-bacterial cream after washing the area everyday at bedtime. Benzoyl-peroxide based creams can also help reduce acne, but can cause skin irritation in some.
- Never poke or pop the pimples or comedowns. It only increases inflammation and leaves scars.
- Consult your dermatologist and use products designed for acne prone skin.
Source - health-tips-women