Given below are some home remedies and natural treatment to speed up hair growth. Along with these treatments, following a healthy lifestyle will help in improving hair growth.
- Massaging the scalp with oil or a piece of lemon in a circular fashion adds to vitality and hair growth.
- Applying beaten eggs on to the scalp also assists in speeding up hair growth.
- Application of paste made out of mashed fenugreek seeds is also a healthy option.
- Boiled mixture of thyme, rosemary and cloves may be used as a pack to contribute to hair growth. Washing hair with coconut milk proves to be a beneficial option.
- An amalgam of rosemary, lemon, olive and egg may be applied to the scalp followed by washing for aiding hair growth.
- In fact washing hair in beer is also good from the point of view of its health.
- Highly enriched Aloe vera can be massaged on to the scalp followed by washing to sustain good hair.
Following a healthy lifestyle is essential for your physical as well as mental health. A healthy hair reflects the physical and mental health of a person. Given below are few lifestyle tips that will improve hair growth.
- Exercise improves blood circulation and circulation stimulates hair follicles. Therefore regular exercise improves the health of your hair by stimulating the follicles.
- A diet rich in protein will promote healthy hair growth. There for protein rich food such as soy (tofu), yogurt, eggs, fish and beans etc. should be included in you diet.
- Stress is found to be another reason behind hair fall and slow hair growth. Therefore try to lead a stress free life if you really care for your hair. Follow meditation and other relaxation techniques to lead a stress free life.
- You should treat your hair gently and if you have the habit of using hair care products, make sure you buy only quality hair products. Try not to over-process, over-style or over-brush your hair.